Webmaster's Diary * Part One *
Questions for Myself... Questions without Answers.
Every page I made is for myself.
* WEB Directory Sellassie Cyber Museum * Film-North: WWWpages * Theatre w/Anatoly: Texts, Links, News *
Virtual Theatre: for webmasters * GeoAlaska WEB: pages about web! * * My Nonfiction (webtexts): Theology of Technology * POV * PostAmeriKa * Father-Russia * Mailing List & News -- subscribe yourself!
GeoAlaska: pages about web *
[ advertising space : webmaster ]
I never was pregnant.... until I became a webman. I didn't know that for nine months I have to feed this creature "website"....
I didn't know that I have to spend years maintaining the creature before it's mature enough to support itself....
Look at the floating frame on your left -- I link web-oriented pages only. For masters and business of the Web.
8 ways to navigate & 5 ways to interact:
1. index pages -- top left
2. featured links -- right
3. hyperlinks within the text
4. my narrative -- "next" (at the bottom)
5. banners and images
6. search the site engine (right)
8. popup windows
3. my forums
4. online classes
I have a lot of notes.
* 2005 (new logo)
Did you notice that webpages are nothing but notes?
Well, websites are MANUALS.
About usage of data.
What isd talking about? -- you say.
You are right. I'm supposed to talk about servers, i.e. FREE servers (the ones I use).
I have no rating system. (I should). How would you rate theGlobe, the server, which hosts this very page?
Well, you have to use it first.
They had such bad times that I sent them email stating that I am about to leave. Surprise, surprise! THey answer me -- and I am still with them.
You see? It must be a two-way street. IF the server doesn't answer you, worry. If a machine answers you, worry. A little bit.
Help * part 2
©2004 filmplus.org *
* film-north: home * about * guide * classes * students * advertise * sponsors * faq * contact * news * forums * mailing list * bookstore * ebooks * search * calendar * games * polls * submit your link * web * shop *
@2001-2003 geoAlaska *